In 2019, the London Property Alliance (supported by CPA & WPA NextGen committees) commissioned a report to identify what skills are needed to better adapt and respond to change in the Central London real estate sector. The results, paired with broader research into issues and opportunities for organisations looking to expand their skillsets, have been published in ‘Building Skills for the Future: A survey of the Central London real estate sector’ – produced by Future Places Studio. The research was sponsored by Buro Four, Grosvenor Britain & Ireland, HB Reavis UK, Landsec, MacDonald & Company and Waterman Group.
This webinar brings together a panel of industry experts to explore the skill gaps within our industry, disruptive trends including the climate crisis, and how organisations can begin to address skill shortages and the industry’s lack of diversity through recruitment, onboarding and cross-sector engagement strategies.
- Liza Brothers, Head of HR and Talent at Landsec
- Nicholas Carman, Director at MacDonald & Company
- Ian Higgs, Director at Buro Four
- Robert Nunn, Head of Learning at Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
- Steven Skinner, CEO at HB Reavis UK
- Robyn Prince, Director at Boyer; WPA NextGen committee member
- Andrea Valentini, Associate Director at Waterman Group; CPA NextGen committee member
- Jack Sallabank, Founder of Future Places Studio and author of ‘Building Skills for the Future’ research