The search for Covid-19 testing and life-saving vaccines has put the life sciences centre stage. Two years on from London Property Alliance’s Knowledge Clusters research, we ask how has the capital’s most established scientific hub developed during this time, and how Camden Council is supporting its growth through planning policies and its inclusive economy agenda.
This live webinar for WPA and CPA members brings together an expert panel of developers, policy makers, life science occupiers and stakeholders, to discuss London’s Knowledge Quarter in 2021 and beyond.
- Lisa Webb, CPA Board member; Gerald Eve – Partner (moderator)
- Jodie Eastwood, Knowledge Quarter London – Chief Executive Officer
- Daniel Pope, London Borough of Camden – Chief Planning Officer
- James Sheppard, Kadans Science Partner – Head of Commercial (UK & Ireland)
- Charles Walford, Stanhope – Director