We are now at capacity for this event. You can join the waiting list below and we will inform you if a space becomes available.
London and New York are truly peer global cities. No other urban centres share such similar economies and population sizes – both act as international leaders in culture, tourism and commerce – and we face joint challenges around the future of our workplaces and business districts, housing and environmental resilience.
London Property Alliance is inviting members and stakeholders to a breakfast seminar exploring the latest findings of our Global Cities Survey – focusing on the commercial real estate markets and economic picture for these transatlantic neighbours. An expert panel will explore the investment, development and key placemaking projects in London and New York: discussing the cities’ shared challenges, opportunities and where our experiences diverge.
- Alexander Jan, London Property Alliance – Chief Economic Adviser
- James Cooksey, Old Park Lane Management – Chief Executive & WPA Board
- Michael Phillips, Jamestown – President & Principal
- Charles Pinchbeck DL, JLL – Director – Capital Markets & WPA Board
- Deborah Saunt, DSDHA – Founding Director & CPA Board
Date: Wednesday 4 October
Venue: JLL, 30 Warwick St, London W1B 5NH
This London Property Alliance event is open to all members and stakeholders of Westminster Property Association (WPA) and City Property Association (CPA) only. If you are interested in joining our Associations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin waiting list