London Leaders Series
Our Central London Planning & Politics monthly newsletters* feature exclusive interviews with senior political leaders from the CAZ area. Interviews are conducted by London Communications Agency.
Explore our interview series below.
- “Our work has brought thousands of new businesses into London” – Interview with Laura Citron, CEO, London & Partners. (27 June 2023)
- “I want to shape communities for the better and that’s why I’m a councillor” – Interview with Cllr Diarmaid Ward, Deputy Leader and Executive Member for Finance, Planning and Performance. (31 May 2023)
- “Amazing spaces are one of the things that we really want to concentrate on” – Interview with Cllr Elizabeth Campbell, Leader of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea (RBKC). (28 April 2023)
- “I’m the travelling salesman for London” – Interview with Rajesh Agrawal, London’s Deputy Mayor for Business. (28 February 2023)
- “They’re not against change, but against the wrong kind of change” – Interview with Nickie Aiken MP, Cities of London and Westminster. (30 November 2022)
- “You will get swift and fair decisions” – Interview with Cllr Simon Hogg, Leader of Wandsworth Council. (28 October 2022)
- “Economic growth and prosperity is at the heart of our policy” – Interview with Shravan Joshi MBE, the City of London Corporation’s new Planning & Transportation Committee Chairman (20 July 2022)
- “I’m interested in outcomes” – Interview with Cllr Geoff Barraclough, the City of Westminster’s Cabinet Member for Planning and Economic Development (30 June 2022)
- “Building a new town centre for London”– Interview with Cllr Ravi Govindia, the London Borough of Wandsworth’s Leader (28 February 2022)
- “London’s future lies in going back to its villages”– Interview with Cllr Guy Nicholson, London Borough of Hackney’s Deputy Mayor for housing supply, planning, culture & inclusive economy (31 January 2022)
- “London has so many intrinsic strengths” – Interview with Jules Pipe, London’s Deputy Mayor for Planning, Regeneration and Skills (1 December 2021)
- “We’re up for new things” – Interview with Cllr Johnny Thalassites, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea (27 October 2021)
- “Lambeth is in a strong negotiating position” – Interview with Cllr Matthew Bennett, Lambeth Council (30 September 2021)
- “Public private partnership key to Westminster’s success” – Interview with Rachael Robathan, Westminster City Council (30 June 2021)
- “A positive, open place” – Interview with Danny Beales, London Borough of Camden (25 May 2021)
- 27 April 2021: “The challenge of a generation” – Interview with Catherine McGuinness, City of London Corporation
- 18 March 2021: “The right kind of development” – Interview with Richard Watts, Islington Council
*Our Politics and Planning newsletter shares key planning news and political highlights from the GLA and Central London boroughs exclusively with members who belong to both CPA and WPA.
Curated by London Communications Agency and Gerald Eve, the monthly e-newsletter is an additional benefit for joint association members, reflecting their interest in our wider work under the London Property Alliance. Find out more about the newsletter and membership options by contacting email@example.com.